Key Product Information
A simple lightweight tiled conservatory roof, perfect for updating old conservatory roofs in as little as one day. Extremely lightweight, strong and easy to install, the Ultraroof is faster and simpler than any other solid conservatory roof on the market.
- Rapid installation process
- Comes with Ultratile engineered copolymer interlocking slate tile- in 3 colours
- Incorporate large rectangular glass panels – massive saving over roof windows
- Off site manufactured, three simple system components
- No tie beam – ever!
- Features small external soffit and internal pelmet
- Full third party accreditation – LABSS System Approval – JHAI System Approval
- Weight only 38Kg/m² – less than others, not much more than a glass roof
- Compatible with the curved Cornice for extra Style
- All external items included – eg. gutter fascia
Any Shape, Any Size – the Most Configurable Solid Roof
With U-Values as low as 0.16, Livinroof combines solid roof panels and shaped glazing to create stunning roof designs in any conceivable shape or size.
Based on Classic roof, Livinroof is familiar to surveyors and fitters and simple to install.
Available in almost any shape or size, Livinroof can go as low as 5° pitch, perfect for low pitch lean-to’s.
At no extra cost, glass panels can be integrated virtually anywhere into the design giving natural light where needed.
Patented adjustable speedlock system optimises glazing bar compression, makes the roof simple to fit and ensures fast fit, first time, every time.
Weighing in at 31kg/m2, Livinroof is ideal for replacing any shaped conservatory roof on existing window frames.
The fully fire tested Livinroof comes with aluminium or U-tec external panels so you can offer a price point that suits all.
Key Product Information
- A pre-packaged solid roof that can be configured to suit virtually any existing conservatory roof. It can also be fitted with variable pitches and differential pitches without problem.
- Livinroof is based on BBA certified Classic roof chassis, the first glazed roof with this important third party accreditation and the only solid roof replacement product based on a BBA certified platform.
- LABC Registered Details demonstrate compliance with Building Regulations.
- Ultraframe has partnered with JHAI: Approved Building Control Inspectors. In England, and Wales, they can undertake Building Regulation inspections for a uniform approach across all localities. See separate brochure for JHAI information and application form.
- U value of 0.16 W/m2K – warm solid roof, vaulted ceiling.
- Insulated internal pelmet system set at 300mm projection (ability to vary projection too), better finishing detail at eaves and perfect for cables and lights.
- Glass panels can be integrated to maintain light into any adjacent room – no additional cost to swap solid roof panels for high performance glazing.
- Everything is pre-fabricated in our highly efficient factory to ensure rapid fit on site.
- On a 4m x 4m Georgian, the system weight is 31kg/M² including plasterboard (12kg/m2 polycarbonate roof and 30kg for a glass roof)