Create the best of both worlds – Equinox tiled roof system
The Equinox system is the ideal replacement for aging glass or polycarbonate roofs, or the perfect roof system for a brand new conservatory. Specifying Equinox lightweight roof tiles for conservatory use creates welcome additional living space by improving thermal efficiency and lowering noise levels. Just like a conventional home extension.
- Revitalise old roofs Fully insulated tiled roof system, available in kits for simple retrofit construction.
- Energy-saving design Create year-round comfort with a low U-value of 0.15.
- Stylish inside and out Choice of slate-style or standard tiles in a range of colours and versatile internal surfaces for bespoke finishes.
- Compatible with any conservatory From Edwardian to Victorian and Double-hipped to Gable ended.
- Internal ceiling finishes Homeowners can choose from plaster or tongue and groove finishes.
- External design options Including choice of roof windows, coloured fascias, soffits and guttering.
- Peace of mind Fully compliant with Building Regulations Part L (Conservation of Fuel and Power), plus covered by ten-year guarantee
A range of tile colours and finishes…
Standard tile finishes – The lightweight steel roofing system is available in Charcoal Antique Red or Burnt umber.
Premium tile finishes Recyclable and lightweight polypropylene composite roof tiles in Brick Red, Pewter Grey, Stone Black or Chestnut.