A Tailormade conservatory can transform your home, giving you that extra living space you’ve longed for. Our conservatories are designed to suit your individual requirements, and because all of our conservatories we install are built to the same levels of heat retention and energy efficiency as the windows and doors, they can be used throughout the year in all seasons and weathers.
Tailormade Conservatory Style Guide
The popular types of conservatory Tailormade install, include:
- Lean to, providing maximum space at a relatively low cost.
- Edwardian, probably the most popular in recent years, providing a classic style and maximum space.
- Victorian, the curved lines provide an elegant and traditional finish to any property.
- Gable, similar in appearance to Edwardian, however the front panel of the roof is set at a vertical rather than sloping into the centre, creating a real sense inside of height and volume.
- Bespoke, Tailormade will be able to install your conservatory to the exact style, layout and finish you desire, quickly, easily and with a minimum of fuss.
- Lean To
Tailormade Finishing Touches
Tailormade Conservatories are offered with a choice of roof crests, including Mooncrest, providing a contemporary finish for the modern house, and Starcrest, offering a classical look and adding a touch of elegance to more traditional properties.
Tailormade Conservatory Safety And Security
Tailormade installed quality conservatories, are built to the same high standards as the windows and doors, and engineered to offer maximum security.
Tailormade Conservatory Colour Choices
To complement our window and door finishes, Tailormade can offer you a number of stylish finishes for your conservatories from Deceuninck’s Options range. The Options range includes numerous, finishes so you can be sure that your new conservatory will blend in beautifully with its new surroundings.